PS5 Keyboard and Mouse: The Ultimate Guide for Console Gaming 
Gaming on a console has always been associated with a controller, but with the rise of cross-platform games, gamers have started to demand a keyboard and mouse for console gaming. The PS5 and PS4, one of the most popular consoles of all time, support the use of a keyboard and mouse, but it's not as simple as plug and play. In this guide, we'll show you how to set up a keyboard and mouse on your PS5, which games support keyboard and mouse, and the benefits and drawbacks of using a keyboard and mouse on your console.
Setting Up a Keyboard and Mouse on PS5
Setting up a keyboard and mouse on your PS5 console can be a bit tricky, but it's not impossible. Here are the steps to follow:
- Connect your keyboard and mouse to your PS5 using USB ports.
- If wireless, navigate to the "Settings" menu on your PS5.
- Select "Devices" from the Settings menu.
- Select "External Keyboard" from the Devices menu.
- Choose your keyboard from the list of available devices.
- Choose your mouse from the list of available devices.
That's it! Your keyboard and mouse are now connected to your PS5.
Games That Support Keyboard and Mouse
Not all PS5 games support keyboard and mouse inputs. The games that support keyboard and mouse are typically first-person shooters or strategy games. Here are some of the most popular games that support keyboard and mouse:
- Call of Duty: Warzone & Modern Warfare
- and many more
Benefits of Using a Keyboard and Mouse on PS5
Using a keyboard and mouse on your PS5 console has a number of benefits, including:
- Increased Accuracy: A mouse provides much more precision than a controller joystick, which can help you aim more accurately.
- Faster Reaction Times: With a keyboard, you can input commands faster than you can with a controller, which can be especially helpful in fast-paced games.
- Improved Text Input: Typing with a keyboard is much faster and more efficient than using a controller, which can make tasks like sending messages or searching the web much easier.
- Escape the controller curse and unleash your full potential with MouseConsole's smooth mouse journey.
Drawbacks of Using a Keyboard and Mouse on PS5
While using a keyboard and mouse on your PS5 console has many benefits, it also has some drawbacks. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Unfair Advantage: Some gamers believe that using a keyboard and mouse provides an unfair advantage over players using controllers.
- Compatibility Issues: Not all games support keyboard and mouse inputs, which can limit your options.
- Ergonomics: Sitting at a desk with a keyboard and mouse can be less comfortable than sitting on a couch with a controller.
Using a keyboard and mouse on your PS5 console can be a great way to improve your gaming experience. If you're looking for a more precise and efficient way to control your games, then a keyboard and mouse is the way to go. However, it's important to be aware of the drawbacks of using a keyboard and mouse, such as the potential for an unfair advantage and compatibility issues. If you're willing to put up with these drawbacks, then a keyboard and mouse can be a great way to improve your gaming experience.
If you're looking for a keyboard and mouse that is specifically designed for PS5 gaming, then you should check out MouseConsole. MouseConsole is a keypad and mouse combo that is designed to provide gamers with the best possible experience. MouseConsole features a high-precision optical sensor that provides gamers with the accuracy they need to take down their enemies. MouseConsole also features a comfortable design that makes it easy to use for long gaming sessions. If you're looking for a keyboard and mouse that will help you take your gaming to the next level, then you should check out MouseConsole.